Welcome back to Thats What Pea Said…
With Halloween around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share a Halloween Tag…
Feel free to use the questions and share your answers in the comments.
1) What’s your favourite horror movie?
Without a doubt it’s House of 1000 Corpses
2) If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get?
(Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits…?)
I think if I can make it through my daily life, I can get through anything…
End Credits Baby!
3) Favourite scary video game?
Does Pac-Man qualify? Those pesky ghosts keep me on edge!
4) Favourite scary story?
Ghost stories don’t bother me, although I’m looking forward to the ghost-stories tour in Iceland
5) What’s one unusual thing that you’re afraid of?
Open flights of stairs
6) What’s your first memory of Halloween?
Making toffee apples with my Nain
7) What’s your favourite Halloween memory?
I love a good Halloween Party & at Uni we had Halloween Balls which were always a hoot!
8) Best Halloween costume you’ve had?
I usually do variations of a zombie as I love special FX makeup.
This years party theme is Bizarre Ball so anything could happen!
9) Worst Halloween costume you’ve had?
I’m an all or nothing kinda ghoul…
WHICH IS SCARIER:
10) Werewolves or vampires?
11) Ghosts or zombies?
12) Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
13) Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface?
Michael Myers – the music gives me the willies
Are you looking forward to Halloween?
Thanks for reading,